Interested in applying for this job?
Send us your resume to email@example.com
Short company description:
Catalyst Apps was founded in 2009 and specializes in game development with the offices in Kharkov and San Francisco, California.
Pet City 2 (https://apps.facebook.com/pet_city_two) - Tamagotchi style game on Facebook. The core of the game involved caring for a "pet" with primary focus on decorating various rooms in the pet's house. Pet dress up, visiting neighbor pets, browsing the many shops in the game, and sending and receiving gifts to and from neighbors are other major parts of the game. The game is updated once a week via a new "shop release" with a "decor theme of the week" that consists of about 80-90 new decor items and clothes for the pet.
- Coordinate the creation of decor and clothing items to release in shops
- Research and creative thinking on concepts, ideas and items based on the theme of the shop release
- Coordinate tasks and priorities with artists animators, programmers and game director
- Take part in creative discussions with game director
- Coordinate data mining efforts to analyze player behavior
- Upper-intermediate English or higher
- Proficient PC and Internet use
- Strong grasp of American culture and values
- Strong interest in humanities (art, history, culture, geography, etc)
- Creative, artistic and gaming hobbies a big plus
- Technical background, content management, game dev experience also major pluses.
- Highly enthusiastic personality
- Proactive and self-starter
- Creative approach to solving problems
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fast learner
- Interesting and challenging work
- Friendly and inspiring team environment
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Team building events
- Modern office downtown of Kharkiv(Myronosyts’ka st. 72)
- Competitive compensation package